What is Case Management
When what matters most is having a trained Advocate on your team…
Glen Park Case Management Specialty helps clients with complex medical needs to thrive at home. Our Care Coordinators serve as trained advocates who oversee communications between medical providers, individuals receiving care, and family members. They ensure the medical regimen is being properly executed and is producing the desired outcomes.
Benefits of Case Management
- Offers a single point of contact for medical, social and legal concerns
- Acts as a proactive advocate
- Improves results for medically-complex individuals
- Has the potential to accelerate recovery from medical procedures
- Helps maintain or improve the quality life for those with chronic disorders
- Adds an extra layer of security and comfort
Customized Plans for Short-term or Long-term Care:
- Chronic Illnesses: Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, Macular Degeneration, Kidney and Liver disorders; Depression
- Post-Surgical Care: Hip & Knee Replacements, Heart Surgery, Cataract Removal, Back Surgery
- Supportive Care: Assistance for those experiencing physical or cognitive limitations
- Post-Cosmetic Surgery: When privacy and respect are what you desire most
- Vacation Care: Domestic & Global – We are here to provide care for your loved one when you are away on a well-deserved vacation.
A Care Coordinator will be assigned to coordinate the integration of social services and case management functions into the patient care, discharge, and home-planning process with the hospital, external service agencies, and healthcare facilities. The goal is “care continuity” that enhances the quality of life not only for patients, but for their families as well.
- Communication with concerned family members
- Smooth transition from Hospital discharge
- In-Home Care Partner activities
- Outcome measurement and reports
- Oversight of medication usage & delivery
- Communication between client and/or family
- Long-term healthcare planning
- Coordination with Glen Park “On Demand” Concierge and other professionals to find answers to:
- Complex legal questions
- Financial questions
- Establishing valuable partnerships with healthcare providers
About Our Care Coordinators
Care Coordinators serve a vital role as your “Advocate “, standing up and speaking out on your behalf when it comes to maximizing your benefits from healthcare services. They help the patients and their families make informed decisions about care and the services available to them now and in the future.
Our Care Coordinators are Registered Nurses or LVN’s skilled in providing care services at home or wherever they are needed. They are knowledgeable about a wide range of health concerns and have extensive experience working in healthcare and implementing procedures that produce positive outcomes in care.
Our Care Coordinators:
- Experienced Case Management Professionals
- Professionally licensed
- Superior problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Knowledgeable of the Healthcare Industry
- Collaborators working to achieve maximum benefits
- Advocates for patients’ rights
- Caring and trustworthy